Save Over the Long Term with a Heat Pump and Hydronic Heating
Finding the right way to heat your home when it gets cold can be challenging, but a heat pump with hydronic heating offers a modern solution to an age-old problem. By using an exterior heat pump combined with a hydronic system such as a radiator or underfloor heating, you can achieve excellent results without the need for a bulky ducted system. At Eckermann Heating and Cooling, we’re proud to provide this solution to all our clients.
Related Services We Provide Alongside Hydronic Water Pump Options
Hydronics and pumps that power them aren’t the only things we provide–in fact, you’ll find a range of heating and cooling services under one roof. Take advantage of our other abilities, including:
- Hot water solutions that use a heat pump similar to hydronic heating hardware. Achieve better efficiencies than conventional heaters which rely on costlier electric heating and do it all with “whisper quiet” operation.
- Small duct air conditioning. When cooling your home with a traditional ducted HVAC system is not an option; you can still tap into the benefits of central air with a miniaturised system. Ask us about how we can innovate a cooling solution that works for your home.
- Commercial installations for businesses of practically any size. Hydronics continue to grow in popularity for companies owing to the effective and efficient heating they can deliver. Our team is proficient in this area with a successful track record of commercial deployments.
The Importance of Choosing an Appropriate Hydronic Heat Pump
Now, why is your choice of a heat pump so important that it’s worth taking more time on the decision? There are several reasons to consider:
- Enjoy more options in terms of placement. The right unit should be compact but powerful enough to supply your system, be it a radiant or water heater, with the appropriate level of heat exchange. We provide just such a solution.
- Avoid disruptive noise to residents or neighbours with equipment that does not generate excessive levels of noise. The heat pumps we supply are exceptionally quiet, with a sound output of only about 38 dB, or the equivalent of a soft conversation or the interior sound level of a quiet library. Mounting these pumps near bedrooms is no concern when they are barely audible.
- Ensure that you achieve the energy savings you’re after in the end, rather than trading one inefficient solution for another. Not all heat pumps are the same, and some can achieve better results than others. With our industry experience, we’re adept at identifying the right options for your home.
Why Eckermann Heating and Cooling is a Cost-Effective Choice for a Hydronic Water Heater
With years of hands-on experience and a deep, well-developed understanding of hydronic systems and how they work, Eckermann Heating and Cooling provides an easier path to “big picture” savings. With the ability to work quickly and efficiently, we can install your new system properly in no time and instruct you in its use. This effort, combined with the right equipment, reflects in better comfort and lower bills. Contact us to find out more.