Embrace the Benefits of Hydronic Heating in Your Home or Business
Have you been thinking about adopting hydronic heating for your home or business? There are many benefits to this type of heating, from improved energy efficiency to the unique kind of comfort it provides. At Eckermann Heating and Cooling, we have been helping homeowners and business owners in South Australia discover these advantages for 12 years.
Tips Regarding Your Hydronic Heating Installation
To get the best results with your hydronic heating installation, follow these tips and pointers:
- Work with a company that knows their stuff: HVAC companies can do a lot of different things with heating and cooling, but most of them aren’t experienced in hydronic installations. Find a company like Eckermann Heating and Cooling that has been focusing on this specific type of heating for many years.
- Ask about energy efficiency: Hydronic heating systems can and should be more efficient than forced air systems, simply because water is a better conductor of heat than air. However, that kind of energy efficiency is always going to depend on the equipment you have. Ask your installer about the equipment, to learn more. At Eckermann Heating and Cooling, we use highly efficient hydronic heating pumps, as opposed to the less efficient boilers that most of our competitors use.
- Explore your options: There are three different types of hydronic heating: under-floor systems, radiator panel systems and diffusion plate systems. Depending on your project, one of these options will likely be better for you than the other two. Consult with your hydronic company to learn more about each type of system and explore your options thoroughly.
What You Can Expect from Eckermann Heating and Cooling Regarding Hydronic Heating
At Eckermann Heating and Cooling, we are dedicated to providing the finest installations, products and services for hydronic heating in Adelaide. Here are a few of the things you can expect if you work with us:
- Quality system construction: Across the board, we try to use the best parts and equipment for our systems. One example is our use of PEXA pipe, where some of our competitors use the lower quality PEXB pipe. PEXB is more likely to crack, rupture or otherwise break, leading to flooding risks.
- Above-and-beyond warranty coverage and after-sales support: Once your system is installed, we don’t want you to feel like you are on our own. We offer substantial warranty coverage on every system component we sell and are always here if you have any questions or concerns. We also do maintenance and repair work, and handle your annual inspections and servicing.
- No upfront deposits: Some of our competitors require customers to put down sizeable deposits before they will schedule or commence works. We don’t require this upfront deposit—just one of the ways that we make life a little easier for our customers.
Why Trust Eckermann Heating and Cooling with Your Hydronic Heating System
If you are thinking about investing in a new hydronic heating system for your Adelaide home or business, trust Eckermann Heating and Cooling. Our systems are backed by 12 years of industry experience and an extensive knowledge of this technology. We even offer hydronic cooling—something that no other business in the area does. Contact us today if you are interested in learning more.