Take Advantage of Advanced Hydronic Heating and Cooling for Your Home
Hydronic heating and cooling technologies are high-end, effective, and comfortable ways to control the temperature in your home. They have several advantages over forced air, but are still not commonly understood.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Hydronic Heating and Cooling
There are several errors people make when considering this method of temperature control:
- Although the principles involved are similar to those behind radiator heating, this technology advances on that theory by more effectively distributing the heat.
- While the infrastructure must run through your home, the pipes need only be 1” in diameter rather than the large ventilation ducts for forced air.
- Hydronic heating systems are not only for new construction. They can be effectively installed in older buildings.
Tips for Getting More Value out of Hydronic Heating and Cooling
Follow this advice to maximise the benefit of your heating system:
- Install a solar system to further reduce the environmental impact of your home’s hydronic system.
- Get a free quote so that you can make an informed decision.
- Periodically check your system to ensure there are no performance issues or unusual noises.
About Eckermann Heating and Cooling
We have been in business for 12 years serving South Australia as a premier purveyor of hydronic technologies. Hydronic heating and cooling comprise a highly-efficient and more natural approach to controlling the temperature in your home. Contact us today to schedule a free quote and get your questions answered.