Call for Help with Your Hydronic Heating Boilers
When it comes to maintenance and repairs for hydronic heating boilers, Eckermann Heating and Cooling is the right business to call. Our team is extremely knowledgeable about all things related to hydronic heat and is ready and equipped to handle your maintenance needs.
What Sets Eckermann Heating and Cooling Apart Regarding Hydronic Heating Boilers?
What makes Eckermann Heating and Cooling a reliable source for all hydronic boiler services? Here are a few reasons to call us for help:
- We are experienced: Eckermann Heating and Cooling has been in the hydronic heating business for 12 years and counting. Our familiarity with this method of heating (and with the equipment behind it) makes us uniquely positioned to carry out maintenance, repairs or system replacements.
- We can solve all problems related to hydronic heating: Perhaps you are just calling for an annual service for your hydronic boiler—something you should get in the habit of doing if you have a hydronic system. Alternatively, though, maybe there is a problem with your system that you need someone to address. The issue could be anything from a system that is slow to warm up, to radiators that are leaking or a boiler that is making odd noises. No matter the problem with your hydronic system, Eckermann Heating and Cooling knows what to do.
- We are extremely thorough: When you call us for a hydronic service, we will be very thorough in inspecting your system. Typical steps include checking and adjusting gas pressure, checking system water pressure, testing thermostats, testing water pH levels and power flushing the system. Click here to learn more about the benefits of power flushing your system.
Related Services We Provide to Hydronic Heating Boilers
In addition to providing inspections, maintenance and repairs for hydronic services, we provide the following services:
- System replacements: Is your current removed electric hydronic boiler using a lot of energy each month? At Eckermann Heating and Cooling, we recommend more efficient hydronic heat pumps. We can switch out your current system to reduce your energy usage and cut down your monthly spending.
- Hydronic cooling: Did you know that a hydronic heating system can also be used to cool a home? Not many companies that do hydronic heating have yet crossed over to hydronic cooling. Eckermann Heating and Cooling is one of the first Australian companies to offer this innovative solution.
- Solar installations: Reduce your energy costs even further by pairing your heat pump with a solar PV system. The right solar installation can be paired with your hydronic system to heat water using hydronic heating. Speak with Eckermann Heating and Cooling to learn more about our solar/hydronic systems.
Whether you are looking for more efficient electric boilers for hydronic heating or seeking a solar-driven heating and cooling solution for your home, we can help.
About Eckermann Heating and Cooling
Eckermann Heating and Cooling is one of South Australia’s only hydronic heating companies, and the only one to offer hydronic cooling as well. With 12 years of high-level service under our belts and a commitment to using the best technology available—including energy efficient heat pumps for hydronic heating—we are the right partner for any hydronic heating or cooling project. Contact us today to get started.