Trade Your Radiators for More Attractive Designer Hydronic Heating Panels
At Eckermann Heating and Cooling, we believe that hydronic heating panels can and should blend seamlessly into the architectural design of your home. Radiators have, traditionally, been eyesores. One of the big advantages of the rise of forced air heating was that it made it possible for homeowners to get rid of those old, ugly radiators. However, hydronic heating remains more efficient, less drying, quieter and preferable on a ‘creature comfort’ basis to forced air. At Eckermann Heating and Cooling, we can help you enjoy these benefits more with attractive hydronic panels.
Problems Our Hydronic Heating Panels Address
Here are some of the advantages of working with Eckermann Heating and Cooling to install hydronic radiator panels in your home:
- Our panels can be tailored to suit any design: Whether you are building a brand-new house or trading out radiator panels in an existing home, you will be glad to know that Eckermann Heating and Cooling is bringing the ‘designer’ hydronic panel radiator to South Australia. These panels are available in a range of different designs, sizes, colours and materials. No matter the architectural style or décor of your home, we can find a radiator option to suit.
- Our panel installations are workable in virtually any home: There are three types of hydronic heating system. Under-floor and diffusion plate systems don’t have the visible radiator panels that more traditional systems have. However, radiator panel systems remain the best option for existing homes or lightweight construction projects and are really workable for any home. Of course, we would be happy to discuss the other two options with you as well, if you’d prefer to avoid radiator panels.
If a hydronic panel radiator system is the best bet for your home, you can trust that Eckermann Heating and Cooling will go out of its way to make sure the system is attractive, functional and efficient.
Related Services We Provide to Hydronic Panels
In addition to hydronic heating panels, Eckermann Heating and Cooling also provides a variety of other services. These include:
- Other types of hydronic heating systems: We can consult with you (or your construction team, if you are building a new house) to discuss the best hydronic heating strategy for your home. Under-floor systems tend to be the most popular option for new homes.
- Maintenance, repairs and replacements: Existing hydronic systems should be inspected and serviced annually. Eckermann Heating and Cooling can handle all your maintenance, repair or replacement needs.
- Commercial installations: Homeowners aren’t the only demographic that can benefit from the comforts and efficiencies of hydronic heating. We also do commercial installations.
Why Eckermann Heating and Cooling Is Cost-Effective
Hydronic heating is more cost-effective than forced air heating, in part because water is just a better conductor of heat than air. With Eckermann Heating and Cooling, you can embrace these cost benefits in the form of high-quality equipment and extremely energy-efficient heat pumps (preferable to the less efficient boiler systems that most of our competitors use). To learn more, contact us today.