Heat from the Ground up with Hydronic Slab Heating for New Construction
If you’re at the beginning of a new building project or looking to make renovations, consider installing hydronic slab heating. It’s the perfect time to install this style of heating system, as you’ll already have access to the flooring.
What Sets Eckermann Heating and Cooling Apart Regarding Hydronic Slab Heating
Several qualities distinguish us from the alternatives:
- We have extensive knowledge of how to work with hydronic systems, both with new construction and renovating the old for home and business installations.
- Our team uses only the highest quality materials, including PEXA pipes and energy-efficient heat pumps.
- We don’t require a deposit to commence work and back up our installations with comprehensive warranties and service that goes beyond the length of the project.
You’ll appreciate the attention we provide to your project, from the smallest details to the big picture.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Hydronic Slab Heating
Many people are not familiar with hydronic heating, so it’s understandable that some errors and misconceptions persist, including:
- Hydronic slab heating is not only for new construction but is suitable for older buildings too.
- Heating the water for hydronic heating is energy-efficient, especially when combined with a solar heating system.
- Despite the lack of air moving, hydronic heating is not less effective than forced air. It also avoids the temperature differential between rooms and areas within large rooms.
What You Stand to Gain by Using Eckermann Heating and Cooling
We’ll put our years of experience at your service when you call us. Your building will receive an efficient, effective heating system that can remain entirely tucked under the floor and out of sight. Contact us with any questions or to book your quote.